Meet Now That’s Entertainment
My name is Blaine, and I am the founder of Now That’s Entertainment. I have been performing at weddings since 1999, and I started NTE in 2007.
What Makes Now That’s Entertainment Different?
1. I do every wedding personally. When you book NTE, you book ME. This means that you work with one person (the owner of the company) throughout the entire process. You book with me, you plan with me, and I am the one who shows up the night of your reception. Because you are always working with me, you know that you will be satisfied with the service you receive.
2. A professional, clean set up with only the best equipment. I only use Bose Professional line speakers because they sound amazing, but they also have a clean, elegant look that fits in very well at a wedding. You get all the full-range sound you need in a small, clean package. And it’s not just about the speakers; every piece of equipment in my system is highestend, professional grade.
3. Full back-up equipment: I carry a back-up system with me to EVERY event. I hope I never have to use it, but rest assured that if something should go wrong, you will never be left without music at your reception.
4. Memory CD included with every package: Introducing the exclusive Now That’s Entertainment Memory CD! I call it “The Soundtrack of Your Reception. I give every bride and groom 2 copies of a CD at the end of the night. What’s on that CD? In addition to a copy of your special songs, you get a recording of every speech, toast, blessing, and other special words spoken by your friends and family on your special night. I record, master, and edit everything on the spot and burn your CD while you dance! The disc comes with a beautiful background featuring your names and wedding date on a custom label. It’s a great memento, and it’s included free with every package!
5. Online Planning Tools: The convenience of online planning is still no substitute for face-to-face service. I have helped plan hundreds of receptions, and I offer as many meetings as you need to make sure that you are comfortable with the process. Call me with any wedding related questions, even if they are not related to the music/entertainment aspect of the reception. With my years of experience, I have “been
there, seen that” and can often give you expert insight into what may or may not work
6. Personal Planning Meetings: As much as I love the convenience of online planning, it’s no substitute for one-on-one service. I have been involved in the planning of hundreds of receptions.It’s likely this is your first time through the process. This is why I offer as many meetings as you feel you need to make sure that you are comfortable with the process. I also tell my clients to call me with any questions, even if they are not related to the music/entertainment aspects of the reception. In all my experience, I have ‘been there/seen that’ and can often help give some perspective to what may or what may not work.
7. Fully customized packages: All of my packages include everything a reception needs, but many brides and grooms want to make their reception really stand out. That’s where my add-ons come in. Check out my Packages and Add-Ons pages to learn more.
I appreciate you reading about Now That’s Entertainment. I would love to talk to you in person about your reception.
Still have questions? Want to talk about your event and how I can help make it unforgettable?
I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments we’ve received on the entertainment. Everyone, including us, loved you. The best weddings DJ we’ve ever seen and we’ve been to a ton of weddings. Everyone from my 5 year old cousin to my 80 year old grandfather enjoyed the show you put on. We will recommend you to anyone who asks who they should get to make their wedding awesome. Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
Tony and Sarah Stuettgen